I saw an old man steal at Sam's Club yesterday. I wasn't sure what to do....do I say something to him? He knew that I saw him. We made the awkward eye contact where he was like, "What are you gonna do about this?"
He and his wife were at the tables of cookies. They took a package and put it in their cart. He then proceeded to break the seal on another package and take a cookie out to eat. Maybe he just wanted to make sure he liked them before buying. You know, like tasting a grape before choosing which ones to buy. Is this wrong? Because that would be stealing too. It's taking something which you didn't pay for. I confess. I'm a thief. I am a grape sampler...
2 comments:
me too. I've also sampled (stolen?)the cinnamon toasted nuts in the bulk aisle at Meijer. Just to make sure I know what they taste like, in case I would ever want to buy them of course.
We have a family of thiefs. I like to sample the Bulk Jelly beans... Oh, and the grapes too..
Post a Comment