Thursday, August 31, 2006

2 Months!!

We celebrated yesterday with a trip to the doctors. She weighs 12lbs 4oz and is 23 1/2 inches. She had to get 3 shots, which was very hard to watch.

Today we took a trip to IKEA with Devon and Claire. It was a first trip for everyone but me.

Okay here are some pictures....they are more interesting then words....



Blue band-aids covering the shots...she doesn't seem to mind.



IKEA!!


Lily looking cute.

7 comments:

Melissa Kranzo said...

I NEED this black and white picture. It's going on my wall.

ShannaKay said...

She's cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Lily is awesome! I just have one question... did you three PLAN to dress alike for your IKEA trip?
:) Jen

Nicole said...

I didn't even notice that we dressed alike! How funny....and no, we didn't plan it.

Anonymous said...

how can i send you a pic... a great pic at that... of you and your sister from the party? email address? :) mine is newell.melissa@gmail.com

Joey:) said...

I miss my cute little niece. Bring her to us...it's cooling down here?!? We love you and miss you soooo much.

Alaina said...

I love the picture of her with the bandaids!!