Thursday, May 18, 2006

Well, time is passing slowly. I feel lost without a schedule to follow. There are things I need to get done, but I always know I can do them the next day because I have no plans. It really has been nice though to have time off. I have done a lot of organizing (the whole nesting thing has really kicked in.) Yesterday I did lots of yard work...planting and weeding. I wish the weather would cooperate a little more so I could spend some more time outside. (Although our grass is finally growing in the back due to all the rain.)

So sorry for the boring post, there is just not that much going on. Give me a few weeks and I am sure I will have some more interesting things to write about.

1 comment:

Joey:) said...

Nicole,
You are not alone. I also feel lost without a schedule. I almost feel as though I have to set mini due dates for stuff in order to get it done. Whatever works! Missing you; can't wait 'til June!
Joey:)