Wednesday, May 10, 2006
I just realized, even though my blog has been like this for as long as it has been alive, that I do not have links to some of the most important people. My brother and sister. I have links to friends, but not family. I always go to a friends blog and click on their link for my sister, then click on her link for my brother. I wonder if they feel less important....prob not. The thing is they didn't ahve blogs when I set mine up and I have forgotten how to add a link to someone....that is my excuse. Of course, I'm sure it's not very hard to figure out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can set up the links for you if you want next time you are over
obviously, lissa feels left out. To be honest though i do the same thing as you, I go to lissa's blog, and use here link to get to yours. And that whole link thing, i tried to figure out how to do it on my own, but it was all jibberish to me.
so you guys are just using my blog to get to everyone else's.
I see how it is.
Post a Comment