Saturday, May 20, 2006

Well, it only took 2 days and I already have something interesting to write about. Hospital stay number 3. You know, I had never been to the hospital for anything until this pregnancy. Now I have been 3 times.

I took a fall today and called the doc to ask what I should do. Well, they said go to the hospital. So we did. They did a bunch of labs and kept me in bed for 4 hours to monitor the baby. They wanted to make sure the placenta was not coming unattached. It wasn't, but I was having contractions that I was not feeling. They then monitored this for a while and finally let me go home because they were not strong enough.

I had a baby shower today.....we made the end of it.

Exhausting day....time for bed.

2 comments:

Joey:) said...

Nicole,
Rick and I were glad to hear that you were okay. Only a month and one day left. I cannot wait!
See you soon. Joey:)

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
We are so glad that everything is fine. Carl mentioned you received great things at the shower. Say hi to Chaz. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Love, Grandpa John and Grandma Gail