Chaz and I went to see X-Men 3 tonight. Good movie, not as good as the others, but cool special effects.
I have been enjoying my time off. The babies room is almost ready to go, the house is pretty organized, and I am feeling relaxed.
Chaz and I went to Ann Arbor a few days ago to visit one of my students. Her mom wrote me a letter asking me to come see her. She has been in the hospital for about a month (in ICU) with bleeding in her brain. Things are looking up now. She may even go home this weekend. It was nice to see her, but the ICU is a very sad place.
1 comment:
Nicole,
I am so glad everything is going well in preparation for the baby. I finished the tied baby quilt last night. I may send it this week with the pictures from last month's visit. Everyone that sees the pictures say you look so healthy and can't believe the baby is due June 23rd.
Gail
Post a Comment