Friday, March 17, 2006

Time goes by so fast. I have been so busy with the whole student teaching thing that the weeks are flying by. As busy as I have been I feel very little stress. I can see the big light at the end of the tunnel. My husband has also been an amazing help. He has been cooking dinner every night and he has been helping around the house so much. I feel so much less stress when the house is clean.

I came home from school the other day and I just wanted to leave and go to the mall, or do some normal person thing. I told Chaz this and he said, "Well, lets just get a few things done around the house first. I'll cook dinner and do the dishes if you could pick up the living room." I just looked at him and said, "Who are you?" But it was great.

2 comments:

ShannaKay said...

Awesome : )

Anonymous said...

I always knew Chaz would make a great housewife.

-Jer