Diary of a sick pregnant woman…..
Day 2-
10:20am
Today is much better then yesterday. I am still confined to the house, but I don’t feel like I am dying. Yesterday was awful.
It began with a trip to the hospital. My fever was dangerously high after being on antibiotics for a day. They gave me some meds through and IV and lowered the fever. IV’s are great. They checked on the baby and she was fine. That was nice to hear. Chaz was afraid she was melting because it was so hot. The doctor banned me from work until Monday. I talked to my CT and my field instructor and both were very understanding.
I spent the rest of the evening on the couch at home all drugged up. It was a strange night. One were I would feel as if I were just blinking, but when I would open my eyes it would be 2 hours later.
12:15pm
Chaz just left to go grab some lunch with his dad. They are brining me back some, but no food really sounds good.
I am bored, very bored. We have no cable, or internet. We get 3 fuzzy channels. From 12-5 there is nothing on. Here are my choices….an infomercial, Jerry Springer, or a soap. Hmmm…let me go look at our DVD collection.
2:00 Bored….worked on a bit of homework…had some nachos for lunch.
4:30ish
Tried to sleep for a while. Can’t breath very well so it makes it hard to sleep. I am going to watch March of the Penguins now.
7:13 Breaking free of the house for 20 or so minutes to use Beaners internet. I need to check my email to receive and send a few assignments. And I will post this to my blog….so sorry it is not very interesting.
1 comment:
Thinking about you! We have lots of DVDs if you're interested : ) Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment