Diary of a sick pregnant woman....
7:00am
What a strange night. I had very real dreams. Running from the FBI, running from a tornado, saving my mom from some lady with a gun. Guess I shouldn't watch those scary movies like "Chicken Little" before I go to bed.
9:20
Tried to clean out the extra room. Made me to tired. Back to the couch to rest.
12:14
Broke out of the house to get some internet access again. I took a shower, put on real people's clothes, and I look halfway decent. Makes me feel better to do this.
I've been thinking alot, since I have all this free time, and I feel really lucky to have so many people in my life that care. My family and Chaz's family are always willing to help out with things. It is a comforting feeling. It's the way family should be. Friends and people I work with have been calling just to check up on me. Thanks for caring everyone.
1 comment:
Nicole,
Hope you are feeling better today, Saturday. One thing about a classroom, it is full of germs! Drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest. Follow your doctor's orders! Say hi to Chaz for us.
Love,
Grandpa John and Grandma Gail
Post a Comment