Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I've always said that I should write a book about teaching. Including things that happen and things the kids say. Here is a great line for my book. This comment was made by one of my students:
"I'm trying really hard to be good now Mrs. Carrillo."
"Why is that?"
"My dad told me that if you make a pregnant lady mad she will have her baby."

I reassured him that I would not have my baby anytime soon because someone misbehaves in class.....or maybe I should just tell the rest of the class that I will.

2 comments:

Melissa Kranzo said...

We should write that book together. I have some pretty funny ones I've heard too - especially coming from Hudson and Taylor.
Now if that kid acts up you should pretend to be having the baby and freak him out.

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh! How great.

-Jen