After 5 years of working on my teaching degree it is almost over. One more week of solo teaching then I start to fade out of the picture. 2 more months and I will be completly done. Strange. The next couple of weeks will be very busy trying to tie up all the lose ends.
This week end Chaz and I finally put shelves up in our house, hung pictures, and put the bathroom hardware on. (No more searching for where the last person left the toilet paper roll). Our house now looks like we live there....only took 8 months.
We also discovered (after 8 months) who should do the cooking in the family. Not me. I don't like it that much and I am not very good at it. I get upset when my meals don't turn out and then it takes me a while to want to try again. Chaz likes to cook, and he is good at it. Problem solved.....now about those dishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment