on Monday I told my I students that I was going to have a baby. I asked them if they remembered any times that I was teaching and I had to leave because I was sick...they said yes, and so I asked them to guess why that was. Their answers were so funny. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. We were being too loud and it made you sick?
2. You had to talk so loud that it made you sick?
3. You are sick of us?
You would think from their answers that they were a rowdy bunch, but they are a great class. They finally guessed the right answer when I told them my stomach was going to start getting big. I am the new rumor going around the third grade...."Have you heard that Mrs. Carrillo is going to have a baby?"
1 comment:
Nicole,
Checked your blog, looks good. Glad you are feeling better. The students will love watching the baby grow. Another educational experience!
Returned from Italy Monday evening and we are still trying to catch up on our rest.
Grandpa and I hope Charlie had a wonderful birthday! Love, Gail
Post a Comment