Thursday, December 29, 2005

Almost a month since my last post? Yeah, that's okay. Here is a brief summary of my life for the last month.
*My morning sickness is much better and it is now just usually in the morning
*I have been able to eat and keep food down (the hospital gave me some amazing meds)
*We have heard the babies heart beat-very fast 160 and very cool.
*We have remodeled our kitchen and now have new cabinets, counter, sink, and flooring.
*My black Taurus is no longer with us, and instead I have a new car.
*Internship is going good and I am gearing up for a busy next semester.

That's about it.....

Currently we are in Rhode Island at my parents house where we spent Christmas. We have gotten to see my dad's restaurant and the food was delicious. It is called Sylva's Sweet and Savory--named after my grandfather. Yesterday we spent a couple hours in an IKEA that was nearby....so much fun. Today it is a rainy day, but warm. Not sure what we will be doing. Well, the smell of bacon is calling to me.

No comments: