A few things I have learned in the last couple of weeks:
~pregnancy can be an enjoyable thing.
~No matter how much college I have had, it doesn't prepare me for changing a transformer from a vehicle to a man.
~I am always surprised when God quickly answers prayers...even though I shouldn't be.
~A reliable vehicle is a nice addition to the family.
~I am an old lady in a young persons body.
~My cursive handwriting is terrible.
~I suck at updating my blog.
Things are going good. Life is much easier now that the kid has calmed down a bit. He/she seems to like food better now. We are now working on gaining some weight. We find out in 2 weeks if this kid is a boy or girl. Everyone thinks girl....I think boy. I have felt the baby move a couple of times now. It's pretty cool.
School is getting busier by the day. Classes have started up again along with the student teaching. I like one of the classes I am taking. The other one is just not very organized, which makes it hard to deal with....but, oh well.
Ok, enough procrastination...on to some real work.
No comments:
Post a Comment