Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ah, what a week.

Not much has happened. I'm still sick all the time. I can't imagine how people live with a sickness their whole lives.

Interning is going pretty good. I finally told my teacher that I was pregnant. For some reason I was afraid to tell her. Unfortunately I am not telling the rest of the school yet because a teacher at the school just lost her baby.

I was walking down the hall a few days ago (at school) and as I passed a line of first graders a little boy looked up at me and said "Hi big nose!" We looked at each other for a second and I said, "You know, you really shouldn't talk to a teacher like that." "You aren't a teacher," he replied. "Oh yes I am....and who is your teacher?" I asked. His eyes got real big and scared and he quietly said, "You are?"

It was very funny.....and I don't think I have a big nose...do I?

1 comment:

Melissa Kranzo said...

No!
But that is really funny.