One week down....four more to go...hopefully. Then maybe I will not be sick.
Melissa called me from down south and asked me how things were going, what was new, and how were all our friends. I had no idea. I have not seen anyone. Except Devon. I see her at work. This being sick thing wouldn't be so bad if I had no responsibilities, but that just isn't so. I can't lay around all day and will my body to feel good.
Currently our kitchen is a mess....okay, the whole house is a mess...but the kitchen is torn apart. We, no not we, Chaz, his dad, and his grandpa took the cabinets down, painted, and put our new flooring new. Thanksgiving weekend his uncle is coming to install the new cabinets. Tomorrow the electrician is coming to fix the kitchen light, and the plumber is adding hookups for the dishwasher...yes a dishwasher...life is good.
So this is my justification for the house being a wreck. Now, why there is no laundry done? I'm still looking for my excuse with that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment