Sunday, October 30, 2005

Okay, so now that it is public knowledge I can blog about it.

I am pregnant. There is a baby growing inside of me......cool.

I am sick....sick and tired. I walk up the stairs and I feel like I need a nap. Nothing sounds good to eat, yet I get sick if I don't eat.

You better be really cool kid to be worth all of this......I'm sure she is. I say she because I feel like I am having a girl. And because everyone I know that had or is having a baby got a boy....so in order for the world to go on someone must be having girls, and that someone is me, I think.

8 comments:

-richard- said...

Congrats sis.

-Uncle Rick & Aunt Joey-

Kirsten Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirsten Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirsten Joy said...

To be honest cole I felt the same way. As soon as you told me that you were pregant, I was thinking in my head that I would have a very cute flower girl. Even though I have no clue at all when I will get married I was thinking that I would have your little "girl" in my wedding.

Love "Aunt" Kirsten

P.S. Make sure that you tell the little one that I cant wait to meet "him" or "her"

Also when you get a craving for "Ya Ya's agian just let me know, sorry that I couldnt go this last time but anytime you need me you know I am here.

Melissa Kranzo said...

I'm sorry you're feeling sick.

I'm happy you're pregnant!! And that I can tell people!

Aunt Lissa :):):):)

Danielle Kanka said...

Whoa! That is amazing and I am so happy for you both! I'll definitely be praying for you all :) p.s. feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nicole...Lisa

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you're feeling... sorry to hear it isn't that great right now. I am SURE it will be worth it :) You guys will have great babies... And, I agree with your logic on the girl thing. Somebody has to have a girl soon!
-Jen