Posts are becoming far and few. It's not like I don't have time to post right now, I just find myself spending more time with people then with my computer. Prob. a good thing.
I have started working now. It adds to my busy life, but in a good way. I feel like I am doing something worth while when I am working...making money instead of only going to school for no money. This next month will be crazy with work, school, and wedding planning. Next month school will be done and things will be a little less crazy.....I think.
I took my Teacher Test for Certification today. Kinda stressful that one test determines the last 5 years of my life.....it was pretty easy though.
MSU is going to lose this game. It is 69-85 and there is 1 minute left. Kinda sad, but oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment