Monday, April 04, 2005

Just watched an amazing episode of 24 at the Heikkinens. I also ate way too much junk food over there. It's gonna have to be an early work-out day tomorrow at the Y.

My computer is making a really strange noise....so maybe this post won't work.

I've been thinking about this summer. It is going to be so awesome. I am getting married and we are taking our honeymoon in California. A couple days in San Francisco, and a couple days in a small town on the Ocean. The only thing that I am feeling a bit down about is LT. For the last 7 years I have gone to High School LT. 3 years as a student and 4 years as a leader. It is an amazing experience every time. We have so many highschool girls going this year. Since I will be newly married I will not be able to go. It is so hard though. I have watched these highschoolers change over the last couple of years and there are so many that are excited about going this year. I am sad that I will not get to see them grow and share in their experience of LT.

It's kind of like Santa making toys all year, and then not going out and delivering them......ok, maybe that was a dumb illustration, but you get the idea.

On a side note: The Crepe shop is doing great. We plan to open this week. Come in and visit me and get a Crepe. The mozzarella, tomato, and pesto one is the best...#10 on the menu. The shop is on Grand River next to Bell's Pizza.

1 comment:

ShannaKay said...

Let me know when! I'll be sure and stop by : )