Well, my cell phone is really broken. I brought it into a Verizon store here in RI. The guy working was very intrigued that Devon and I were from MI. He asked us if there were sharks in the lakes.....and he was serious. He kept asking us more question about MI as the line got longer and longer. I am sure everyone behind us was not too happy. They are ordering me a new phone and it should be here Wednesday. So until then don't call me. Email me or call Devon.
Today we went to Church with my parents and it was pretty good....except for the very end where the pastor made an announcement asking everyone to please not bring food and drinks into the service. Guess he might not like the Coffee theme Riverview has going on.
After church Devon and I went to a store and browsed a bit, then we headed to a store called Pride Pups. We were thinking it was a pet store and we could go look at some dogs.....but instead it sold dog memorabilia...dumb.
Now we are off to Downtown Providence for a bit more shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment