Once again I am in Rhode Island. Devon and I flew here this morning at 6:30am....so we got to the airpot at 5am.....left the house at 3:45am....crazy! We arrived in RI around 8:45 after a small delay and had breakfast with my parents, my aunt and uncle, my brother and Joey, and 2 of their friends. Then we headed to the place we are staying.
My parents are in currently living with my aunt and uncle until they can move into their new house. There is not enough room for all of us visiting to stay there, so some friends of my parents offered us their house while they are out of town this week. All I have to say about this house is wow!!! It is amazing. The house has 4 gorgeous bedrooms..one is 2 stories, and 2 have lofts in them. There are 5 bathrooms, and 9 TV's.....one being in the bathroom. It is very easy to get lost in the house. I think I will post some pictures soon.
Right now my family is at my cousins hockey game, Devon is taking a nap, and I am enjoying some piece and quiet. I am feeling a bit under the weather with a sore throat, so I am hoping that goes away soon. Also, my phone is broken. It produces no sound. So I can't hear anyone who calls and they can't hear me. I hope I will get that fixed soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment