Boston....it's a great place. I forget how much I love it until I am there. The history, the big tall buildings, and the neat shops. Yesterday I went with Devon, Rick and Joey, and their friends. We park and take the T into the city.....it's a good time.
We mostly just walked around the city and browsed in some shops. We also went to Harvard and walked around just because it is a beautiful place. The weather was pretty nice considering how it has been lately. It was 45 degrees and we all ended up with small sunburns on our faces.
We ate dinner at Hustons. A restaurant that my brother got a job at (and is moving to California to train for 5 months, then moving somewhere else to work at the restaurant). The food was good.
My favorite thing all day was an awesome shop called Copley Flair. I wish they sold things over the internet but they don't. Guess I'll just have to go to Boston more often. Another thing I loved was the warm roasted almonds. It's my one requirement when I go to the city. I saw a stand early on in the day and decided to wait until later to get some...then I never saw another one and it was starting to get dark...they go away in the dark. When we headed to dinner my brother and Joey split up from us to run to a store real quick. When we met up they gave me some roasted almonds....it made my day. They are so thoughtful!
Today is a lazy day. Everyone is sleeping in....in fact it's 11 and a few are still snoozing. It is also raining. I'm not sure what we are going to do later on today. Right now I am going to eat some breakfast which just got out of the oven.
No comments:
Post a Comment