Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm back from my lovely trip out east. It was so much fun. I keep thinking back on some of the things that Devon and I did and I just laugh. I am sad that it is over and I have felt a bit lost today. I always feel like this when I return home from vacation.

We did so much during our visit. We went to Boston (already wrote about that) and we went to New York. I know Boston pretty well. I am very comfertable getting around there on the T and I know the cool spots to go to. In New York I am lost. I have so many new experiences. Some really awsome....like Time Square, and roasted coconuts, and some really sad, like seeing a guy get busted for drugs.

On our last day we vistited a town in RI called Newport. There are cliffs walks there. It is a walkway on a cliff betweent the ocean and some huge mansions. It is Beautiful. One of my favorite places in the world. We always climb in the rocks there. I fell while climbing and didn't think it to be a big deal at the time, but my whole body is hurting now.

Today Suzanne and I got a membership to the Y. I am very excited about this. Hopefully I will get some good working out in tomorrow. Okay, that's it for now.

1 comment:

ShannaKay said...

How much was it for a membership at the Y?