There is a lot going on in my head right now, but i have no idea how to put it into words.
Do you ever say something to someone and you want a certian answer, yet you know when you get the answer you will not beleive them. I had one of these yesterday. It's kinda funny though cause I didn't get that certain answer I wanted (the one I wouldn't beleive anyway). This botherd me more then getting the answer I wouldn't believe.
I am going to El Azteco tonight with Chaz, Devon, and Justin. I feel so real when I am around these people. We are bluntly honest with each other that it sometimes hurts, but it is good at the same time.
There is nothing that I like less the someone lying to me.
This is an awosme book I just finished reading. Made me sad, but taught me a lot about what people go through.
1 comment:
That's right! I'll tell ya like it is.. =)
Seriously though, Jus and I have been praying for a while, for another couple to hang out with and "be real with." Our mutal friendship is an answered prayer!
I love you guys! =)
and hey.. I want to borrow that book.. make it happen!
-dev
Post a Comment