I found a new dress. It is beautiful. Simple yet elegant. That's all I'll say.
Things have been busy. Haven't seen Chaz much in the last 2 weeks. I miss hanging out with him. Tonight I have time off, but he is busy. I am looking forward to an early bedtime and a good book.
I was talking to someone today and they had 2 comments for me:
(We were trying to schedule a time to go out and do something) "You work too much. You know it is really cutting into your social life." I just laughed at her....I barely work at all.
She also asked, "Do you can things?" "What?" "You know, can fruit." "No, why?" "Seems like something you would do, like make coconut chicken." This was all very funny to me.
Maybe I would can if I didn't work so much...but then canning would cut into my social life.
ok..I'm going to read.
3 comments:
Yes, your dress is beautiful. I didn't think that anything could be better than the dress you had wanted before...until I saw you today. I know it sounds dumb but you really did look so beautiful that I could have cried, I guess because you looked so much like a bride. Not sad tears, or even happy, just, I don't know. Anyway, perfect dress.
Too bad it wasn't at David's Bridal, they have such great customer service I wish we could give them all of our business.
Yeah right.
Hummmm... I wonder who said that?? =)
-dev
In response to Melissa's comment...it's just a sister thing. I felt that way with my sister, too. Something about remembering childhood fights...times you were jealous of her...times you were proud of her...times you loved her more than anything in the world...the feeling that you would give anything to take care of and protect her...and thinking about that BIG day when she becomes someone's wife. He can be (and Chaz is close...) the best guy in the world, but there is just something about a sister that never goes away. In fact, it's been just the opposite for me...my sister and I have gotten closer since we've been married, which makes all those feelings even stronger...
Post a Comment