Sunday, October 24, 2004

I'm at small group right now. We are trying to figure out where to order food from. My vote is for Chinese.

This weekend has been very busy and fun. I haven't done a bit of school work and it has been nice. Friday I watched Jaden and hung out with Heikkinens.

Saturday I hung out with Chaz (finally after like 2 weeks) and we had dinner with his family. His sister Amanda is very pregnant and could have her baby any day now. She is having a girl. Saturday night we hung out at Lysh's house for her brother Cam's birthday.

Sunday I went to church, then went to Uncle John's Cinder mill with Chaz, Justin, and Devon. We had cider and donuts, picked pumpkins, and tasted wine at the winery. It was a good time. I laughed so much. I haven't laughed that much in a while. It felt good.

Now I am at small group. Chinese has been voted as the place to get food. Now we are trying to decide exactly what to get...hopefully we have food by 8pm. All I need is an egg roll to be happy.

After small group I have to head home and get working on school work.

No comments: