Seems like forever since I have blogged. Really only 3 days, almost like forever.
School has been keeping me busy. I do enjoy it though, most of the time. I know at least two people in each of my classes-except for Biological Sciences-there I know not a soul out of the 250. I like seeing familiar faces in class and having someone to sit with. It makes class more bearable.
I got my super cool laptop on Tuesday. It has everything I could have asked for. DVD player, wireless....that's all I really wanted. I am using it right now. I feel so lucky that I got this. I also got a neat bag to lug it around in. I have to make a webpage for my class, so I'll post a link to that when it is done.
Let's see...other news...hm, not much.
Chaz and I have been working on wedding plans. We booked the DJ, The flowers, and part of our honeymoon this week.
Well, I gotta go meet Devon for lunch soon. We have the same class, but she has it in the morning and I have it in the afternoon...there is 40 min between the classes so we do lunch.
1 comment:
Caymen Islands!!..couple nights at the Wild Goose (B&B) in East Lansing first.
Post a Comment