I feel extremely relaxed right now. That is probably why I am taking the time to blog. For the last week I have had the feeling that I am always behind and that I can not catch up. It's not a good feeling.
So I was thinking today (as the result of a class discussion) about the tone in my blogs ( and other's). When people write they have an emotion they are trying to express. But when I read other's posts I could be reading it completely wrong. Bringing my own tone to the post could change it....just a thought I had.
I'm at Chaz's right now. He had is wisdom teeth out this afternoon. He is doing great. He is not in much pain, and there is no swelling. He keeps trying to talk to me.
The cat keeps jumping at moths outside....he just doesn't get that there is a screen door between him and the moths.
Today I went to Elliot elementary to work in the classroom I was placed in for my TE 401 class. It was pretty fun. I am in a first grade classroom that has 19 kids. Tonight I saw one of them at the store, and they got excited and said, "Mom that is one of my teachers!" It was funny hearing her refer to me as her teacher....I was only there for 2 hours.....at her school, not 2 hours at the store.
I'm gonna read other's blogs now. I feel like I have no idea what is going on in everyone lives if I don;t read blogs in a couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment