I'm at Beaners. I'm supposed to be working. It is very busy here for a Monday night. I am with Devon. She is doing math and I am blogging. I really was trying to do real work, but I can't login to the site I need.
So nothing to exciting has been happening. School, homework, school, homework..that's it.
I just had coffee with some of the girls that come to Bob (Dev and I stayed after to study). It is fun to hang out with them on Monday's. They are so great.
Last night I hung out with the female portion of my small group (and Jaden). We went to Buffalo's and ate and talked. I enjoyed the girl time.
Beaners is fun..but we don't get much done. There is a guy singing at the table behind us and we are trying not to laugh too much.
Okay..I'm going to get some work done now...or not, they close in 15 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment