Tonight (well technically last night) I went to the Holt football game with Devon and Chaz. We got robbed at the ticket counter with admission costing $5.00 per person. I had a good time, but didn't really see much of the game. I mostly talked to Devon while Chaz talked to students he knew. We saw Gracie cheer-that was the main reason for going. It was strange to be in the higschool setting again. Everyone seemed so young.
After the game we came back to my apartment and sat around some chips and salsa and talked for a couple hours. It was nice. Relaxing. We talked about everything and anything. I love reminiscing with friends and just laughing with each other.
I planned on working on a paper tonight, but hanging out was so much more fun.
1 comment:
I think the man to the right of us at the game enjoyed our conversation too!! =)
I also enjoyed hanging out! we learned alot more about one another.. esp. Chaz.. hehheee...
(you know what I mean!)
Post a Comment