I'm giving up at titling my blogs..it's too much work to think of one. Today I took my meteorology test. Not too hard. I think I actually did pretty good. For tests at MSU you have to fill in your id and sign the answer sheet. When you are done you have to show id so they know it is really you. Okay, I get that.
But this test! Geeze. I had to sign the answer sheet and the test itself. I get done and bring it up front so they can check my id. The guys says, "These signatures don't match." So he makes me sign it again.....it still doesn't look the same. What can I say but, "sorry, I don't have a set signature, they look different sometimes. " Guess that was good enough. He gave me an evil eye. He could have just looked at the picture id instead of the signature. I didn't know I would be going through high security to take a test.
No comments:
Post a Comment