Tuesday, September 28, 2004

It rained today. I like the rain. Today was a pretty good day. I worked at my school this morning. I am so lucky to have such a good placement. Then I had lunch with Devon. Then I had TE class. My prof tells us our laptops need to take a nap when she is talking. Some chick was playing a game and forgot to turn the sound off. It was a cashing out-money sound and the Prof said, "Did you win?" ouch...hurts to get caught.

After class I got to hang out with Chaz for a while. We went to Melissa and Kyles and just hung out/I did work. It was nice to see them. It has been awhile.

Tomorrow will be a busy day.

School all day...Meteorology test. Should I study? Will it do any good. Prob. for this class yes. It is pretty easy. Makes sense to me.

I get my eyes checked tomorrow. Prob. have to get new glasses that I will have to wear. My eyes hurt from all the reading and computer work.

No comments: