Thursday, September 30, 2004

Good day today. I love the first grade class I work in. The kids are great. The teacher makes me feel so welcome. They interviewed me today and made me a book with a bunch of pictures in it. I felt special!

I went shopping for glasses with Chaz today. I am so picky. I had to look in the kids section so they fit my face. I jokingly picked up a pair a frames that was in the mary-kate and ashley olsen line and tried them on. They actually looekd good....but I found one pair I liked better.

Chaz and I went out to dinner and got a free meal. We ordered BBQ chicken pizza. Then the owner came out and told us they were out of chicken, so we ordered something else. She gave us our money back. Not necessary, but very nice.

I'm home now. Kirsten and Steph are watching a scary movie. I can't do scary movies....I'm a wimp. I'm sitting here blogging so I can't see the TV and listening to some good old country so I can't hear it either. Works out great. I;m eating an apple too...in case anyone cares.

Tomorrow is the weekend. How nice. I'm looking forward to a break.

No comments: