This was all written last week, but I haven't been able to post until now.
Tuesday
I keep almost posting thing in my blog that I shouldn't. You see we are having a surprise party for my dad's 50th birthday. Just in case he reads my blog I can't post anything about it. But I want to, so I am writing all my thoughts about it here and I will post this after the party. So if your reading this the party is over.
The party is Sat. Oct. 2. Me, Chaz, Melissa, Kyle, Rick, and Joey are flying to RI for the weekend. Crazy to fly and stay over for one night....but we all got school or work to get back to. I am so excited to see my parents, and for a mini 2 day vacation. I love flying. I was looking they sky today and the clouds were perfect for a fly. I prob wont see many clouds since we are leaving at 6:15 in the morning!!
Wednesday
Last night we (Chaz, Kyle, Melissa, and I) worked on a song for my dad. We wrote about his life and what it's like to be 50. It is to the tune of Awsome God....yeah yeah, why that song? It was easy for chaz to play and we don't have much time to practice.
Friday
I'm busy trying to get ready to leave. I am trying to be in bed early since we have to get up at 4am to be at the airport by 5am. Crazy. I am so excited to see my parents.
Saturday
Party day!!! We made it to the airport and flew with Independence Air. Great Airline. I would fly them anytime. And they are really cheap. Melissa brought her dog with her. I was very good on the plane. My mom picked us up in Providence at 12:15. We ate lunch and then went to the hall to get things ready. Rick and Joey cooked all the food. Chaz helped them and worked on the song. Melissa and Kyle helped set up and ran errands with my mom. I did the decorations. At 6pm my dad came over to help set up for my grandpa's "retirement party." He was very surprised. A good time was had by all, the food was great, and it was good to see all my family. And we are all exhausted!!
Sunday
I'll post this today. Most of the family is still sleeping and recovering from the party. It is quiet here. I feel like I am home. Flying over the east coast was so beautiful and I could recognize different places from the sky. Our stay is too short. We leave today at 6pm. I love it here. Not matter were my parents are and not matter how old I am I think I will still feel like I am coming home when I visit there house....I could be wrong though....it has happened before. Only once or twice.
No comments:
Post a Comment