We (Chaz and I) have been trying to move our wedding day from July 2nd to May. I always wanted May, but when we got engaged July the first summer month in 2005 that would work. So we booked the reception hall, the church, and the photography for July 2nd.
A few weeks ago I found out that May would work. Yeah-I was excited. I worked at switching everything to May 21st and today it all came together. Then I got a phone call this afternoon from the guy I booked the reception room from. He had told me wrong and everything in May was completely booked. Ahh....
So we are keeping July 2nd....That's the day. If if works come. If not sorry, I can't please everyone.....and no, there will not be fireworks.
At least the weather will be warm.
2 comments:
What a complete bummer. this reception hall better be the greatest reception hall in the world since it has the power to keep you from getting married until July.
yeah...it's nice. But it's the huge deposit we put down that is holding me there. I really am okay with July though-there are posatives and negatives for both dates.
Post a Comment