I'm sitting at Melissa and Kyle's house hanging out with their dog. Melissa is out of town and Kyle is at work. The dog is still a little puppy so she needs some company. It is like watching a baby. I have to keep a constant eye on her so she doesn't mess on the carpet. Right now she is trying to chew on my shoe. She is a cutie. She has learned how to climb the stairs now, without falling back down them.
After I hang out with the dog I am heading to Heikkinen's to hang out with the kids for 5 days. At least I don't have to worry about them messing on the carpet....hopefully.
So I woke up this morning to a broken window in my apartment. One of the glass panels on the door to the deck cracked into a million peices. It is still all standing, but I am afraid it will fall soon. It looks very cool, yet kinda freaky because I have no idea how it broke, and only the inside panel broke. While sitting home today I could hear it still craacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment