Monday, August 30, 2004

Summers end

School has started. I am at MSU. I have a three hour break between 2 classes, so I have nothing to do right now. I could do work, but I would rather blog.

I am using a Mac in the computer lab (are you happy Chey and Chaz??)...nothing else was open. I am feeling pretty proud that I actually figured out how to use it. I still have to figure out how to log out when I am done.

So far I have had Biological Science and a Meterology class. BS is okay, Mete. seems like it will be alot of fun. Weather is cool, and I am scared of big storms, so maybe I will learn info that will help me to like the storms more. Later on I have an Astronomy class. Yes..I am a science major. (in education)

I feel like crap today..sore throught, stuffy nose....everyone stay far far away. I took a small nap in the woman's lounge a the Union. Nice place that lounge. Very quiet. I ran into Joey (sister in law) on my way there. That was nice.

Well that is it. I am hungry now so I am going to go find some food....maybe buy some. Then I am going to learn about the stars.

No comments: