I feel much better today then yesterday. I'm still sneezing and stuffy, but I slept well last night (thank you NyQuil).
Today I dropped Chaz of at work, and went to Beaners to work for a couple of hours. The wireless didn't work though so I didn't get much done. So I headed to class early...or so I thought.
I parked in the commuter lot (without a permit). While waiting at the bus hut thing I saw a cop patrolling. So I got back in the car and moved it to an area he already checked...since I had no permit. I waited for the bus, and waited, and waited. It came and I crammed on it with tons of people. There was construction on the usual route so we took the long way around...so did everyone else. Lots of traffic. It took 40 minutes to get to class...it should have taken 5.
I was right on time though. I had a TE class-it was fun. My professor looks like my grandpa...and he is funny.
After class I decided to walk to the commuter lot-thought it would take less time then the bus. There was a train stopped on the tracks and blocking my path. I walked around it. It was a couple cars down the track. Dangerous...maybe...could have gotten in trouble..yes....but much better then waiting 30 minutes...and everyone else it was doing it. Boy do they need to build a bridge.
Tonight I went to Darbs with Melissa, Kyl, their friends, and Chaz. Good time-food was okay. Now I am home and going to bed soon. Not too interesting of a post, but the day wasn't too interesting.
Good night.
2 comments:
Grandpa Lees or Pepere? (I don't know how to put the little slash over the r in Pepere but imagine it's there)
Pepere..only with a really sarcastic sense of humor
Post a Comment