Saturday, August 28, 2004

lastest info

Feels like forever since I have posted. Really only has been a few days. Hmm...not much new.

My car is still broken. Nothing major, the overflow container for the coolant has a crack. Chaz can fix it we are just waiting for the part to come in.

School starts in 2 days. Then I will be busy busy busy. Good news...I found out that I get a laptop. I get to keep it until the end of my internship (so for 2 years). Now me and Chaz can sit in a coffee shop and work together...or just play games and blog.

I went to Lysh's memorial service today. It was very nice.

After the memorial service Chaz and I went to a 25th anniversary party for his parents....Weird transition from a memorial service to the party. It was nice to see his family though.

I am at the townhouse hanging out with SFK. I don't usually do this. I feel a little out of place, that is why I am blogging right now.

1 comment:

devon said...

I was wondering where you were tonight!!?? =)
Hopefully I will get to see you soon!