Sunday, August 08, 2004

home sweet home

I'm back home now for good. It is a nice feeling, yet sad because I feel like the summer is over. Even though I have a few weeks left.

The ride home was mostly good. Definitely got better as it went. Chaz and I decided to leave VT around 9am...and we actually left around 10:45. Just before heading out we realize that Chaz has lost his drivers license. This is a problem because about 8 of the 11 hour trip is spent in Canada. We searched for a while with no success, then Chaz had the idea of having his mom fax us a copy of his birth certificate. Luckily this minute town did have a fax machine. Brilliant idea...and it was smooth sailing from there.

I really enjoyed the ride with him. We had some great conversations. I am amazed that after knowing and loving him for 4 years I can still learn new things about him and grow to love him even more.

Today is Sunday and I am very excited to be going to Riverview this morning. I haven't been in so long and I will get to see some familiar and missed faces.


No comments: