I can not login to my account for school. I know my login name and my password. I have been using it for 2 years. Now all of the sudden I am doing it wrong. Now I'm locked out of the system until tomorrow because to many attempts locks you out. And it is me doing somthing wrong because my brother got in with no problem. That really fusterates me!
Oh well. Sorry Chey, I was cheking my schedule for you.
Today we are going to Chazy reef. Mostly because it is called Chazy, but it is supposed to be a cool place. Then we are going to the farmers market.
Tomorrow we leave to go home. Sad, but I am looking forward to getting back to my life in MI. Starting school, looking for a job, paying bills....yeah who wouldn't want to be at home doing these things. But no, really I am looking forward to being wiht everyone again. I miss people, and my cat, and my own bed. There is nothing like coming home to your own bed....unless it is uncomfertable, but mine is not.
I am also looking forward to playing mom for a week with the Heikki kids while Noel and Grace are in Europe.....stop by everyone (not all at once) and keep me company...or we can go out and do fun things with the kids. Hopefully the weather will be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment