Friday, July 09, 2004

Hmm...

What to post? It has been a few days since I have posted anything and it feels like longer. It seems like other's post at a higher intelligence level then me. Some quote books, write about their deep thoughts, and talk about intelligent conversations they have had.

Well, I don't have any of that today. I just have updates on what I have been doing. It hasn't been much. Biking, reading, swimming...mostly just relaxing.

I went to see spiderman 2 with my parents tonight. $9.50 for one movie ticket. Ridiculous! They don't even give student discounts...what's the point then, I only signed up for college to get that piece of plastic that gets the discounts. Anyway, the movie was great-better then the first one. Whoa..I was just about to write about a part in the movie...but then I thought about all you who haven't seen it yet.

Right now I am waiting for Chaz to arrive. I am so excited!

1 comment:

Noel Heikkinen said...

Have I mentioned that yours is one of my all time favorite blogs?