Right now we (chaz, my mom, and myself) are cooking dinner and playing cards. We are eating early tonight so we can go to waterfire....but it is raining, so we probably won't go. Chaz has been here for 4 days now and we are leaving tomorrow very early in the morning.
We have been busy having fun..so I haven't had much time to blog. Chaz arrived early Sat. morning and then slept in while I was on a bike trip. My mom and I did the whole bike trail with some of my relatives. It was about 20 miles. Then we came to my parents house and cooked out, went boating..had fun.
Sunday Chaz and I went to Newport and did the cliff walks....very beautiful place. We also did some touristy shopping.
Monday we went to Boston. We saw some old navy boats, did the Freedom Trail, visited Boston Common, went to Fanuiel Hall, and saw Harry Potter 3 on Imax. It was my first experience with the Imax....pretty cool.
Tuesday-today we hung around, went to the mall....that's it. It is raining. We are having dinner soon and then I will pack my stuff to go home. I am happy to go home, yet sad too. It is beautiful here, and my parents are here. If everyone I loved would just move here I would be very happy....anyone interested??
3 comments:
I am so glad that you two LOVE Birds are having a good time! make sure that you drive home safely.. we have to leave soon for LT! =)
Hopefully we will se both of you at BOB?
Transplant Riverview there and lower the home costs %50 and I am there.
Or bring mom and dad back here with you.
Whichever is easiest.
Post a Comment