Thursday, June 10, 2004

Rhode Island

In Rhode Island....
There are beautiful hills and beaches.
All the houses are too expensive (double the price in Michigan).
All the roads are curvy and do not connect to each other.
Everything is close together, but it takes forever to get places
(due to the roads that don't connect).
The sun is usually out.
The weather predictions are never right.
You have to hold the gas the whole time you pump, there are no
clips to keep the handle pumping.
There is a Dunkin donuts every mile.
They have a lot of cool stores that are cheap.
The sun sets and hour earlier, and rises an hour earlier.
There are more bugs....or so it seems.
People talk funny...they can't say their R's or their vowels.
People can't drive beat up cars.
People are bad drivers.
They have something called cold pizza that they sell in the
stores. (It's cold cooked pizza dough with sauce)
Movies cost $10.00 to see in the theater.
There is lots of traffic.


Hmm....I think that's all I have for now.

1 comment:

Melissa Kranzo said...

Right on.

That is Rhode Island.

Hey I started a blog now too. My address is http://melissakranzo.blogspot.com/
and I will try and keep you updated on what's going on here. I mainly made it for you and mom/dad, so tell them too.

I miss you