So Melissa is gone now and I am here by myself. Well, my parents are here to. I thought today would be really boring and lonely, but to my surprise there was plenty for me to do.
Yesterday we went to Boston to drop Melissa off at the airport. Everytime I come to this city I am reminded how much I love it. The busy streets, the tran, the old buildings, all the people. It's great. Before we dropped Melissa off we stopped at Fenway Park (Where the Boston Red Sox play for all you non sports people...like me). My dad has an account here that he is incharge of so he is here frequently on business. He took us inside and gave us the grand tour. It was pretty cool. They were beginning to set up for a game. We saw the new addition to the field called the green monster. There is a bar with tables over looking the feild. The tables of four run for about $800.00 per game. There are also these rooms called allstar rooms that are $20,000.00 per room. You get a room with a bar and some outside seating. They are very fancy but still,..that is way to much to watch a baseball game.
No comments:
Post a Comment