Wednesday, June 30, 2004

7 minutes = 7 dollars

Ever have one of those days where things just don't go well.....yeah me to.
I have been looking on line for plan tickets for various trips this summer. I found great deals 2 days ago. After getting the details worked out I went to buy the tickets today. My surprise when one had doubled in price. The other one was still $99.00. I quickly got on the phone with Chaz and we worked out a plan so I wouldn't need the first ticket. I decided I should quickly buy the other one before it doubles too. I got online and in 7 minutes the price had gone up!! It had gone up $7.00. It was now $106.00 instead of $99.00. Still, not bad so I quickly bought it.

3 comments:

Melissa Kranzo said...

Let me guess, Air Tran? Yeah, the same thing happened for me when I bought the ticket to come back home from RI.
So what are the exact dates you'll be back??

Nicole said...

Chaz is driving out to RI for a few days and we are driving back to MI on Wednesday, July 14th...then I leave for LT on the 16th. I really won't be home that much.

Suzanne Price said...

what a rip off. you know what could have been done with that 7 dollars? you could be on your way to helping a child through school and providing nutritious meals to him or her through the christian childrens fund. those air plane people have no hearts.