Monday, June 28, 2004
Bikes
I had been wanting a bike for a long time. When I came out to RI this want only increased because there is this very cool path that would be awsome to bike on. So I looked in the paper and looked online without having any sucess. Friday night my mom decieds that she wants to go to the store and look at a bike for herself. We all head over to Dick's Sporting Goods and fiond some nice bikes for a goog price. Of course my budget is a lot lower then my parents. We both found bikes we were going to buy. They sales guy said he had to do bike checks and that we could pick thm up tomorrow. He said just pay then. Big Mistake!! Saturday we decied to look around at some local bike shops. We found one called the Bike Stop that was going out of business. They carried Trek which is what my mother really wanted. The prices were very low and so my parents both bought a bike from here. I had my heart set on the one at Dick's. We headed back there only to be told that the guy couldn't give us either bike. The one my mom wanted was broken-but that was ok becasue she already bought a bike. Mine had been previously put on hold for someone else and he did not know when he sold it to me. I was furious. Afer all that work and I had no bike. I don't get angry very easily....but I did not like that guy. Sunday I went back to the Bike Stop and bought a Trek-which is acually a better bike then the one I was going to get. My dad paid for some of the bike-I think he felt sorry for me. Sunday night we rode part of the trail. My dad fell off his bike (he said he was trying to pop a wheely). The trails are really nice. I think I am going to go bike right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
A Trek? Those are very nice bikes. Now Grak is going to be jealous when I buy her's at Wal-Mart.
i would like to see you angry. one time i tried to pop a wheeley and i fell too. the only difference is it wasn't my bike...and i broke it. i want a new bike now too, but i'll probably have to look at wal*mart...unless your dad wants to feel sorry for me too.
Love reading your posts. Seriously. They are quite enjoyable. But the all-one-big-paragraph thing is killing me.
SEAN
sorry Sean-This may sound dumb but I don't know how to make different paragraphs....I do when I write them, but when I post it turns into one big paragraph.
AHH Nicole-that is so cute that your dad was trying to pop a wheely! lol...i find that humorous!
Post a Comment