Sophia has been such a terrible sleeper, in her crib. In our bed she will sleep fine, but then I get no sleep. I have known for a while that I need to break her of this habit, but I just hate the cry it out thing. Well, 2 days ago I had enough. I was determined to do it and be strong. It took one time of crying for maybe 10 minutes. One time! Yeah for me and her. She is a much happier baby now that she is getting more sleep....and I am a happier mom. Why the heck didn't I try this earlier. Now when I lay her in her bed she sleeps. Amazing.
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Sophia has been such a terrible sleeper, in her crib. In our bed she will sleep fine, but then I get no sleep. I have known for a while that I need to break her of this habit, but I just hate the cry it out thing. Well, 2 days ago I had enough. I was determined to do it and be strong. It took one time of crying for maybe 10 minutes. One time! Yeah for me and her. She is a much happier baby now that she is getting more sleep....and I am a happier mom. Why the heck didn't I try this earlier. Now when I lay her in her bed she sleeps. Amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a blessing! I love this picture of Sophia!
Post a Comment