Friday, August 01, 2008

I feel like all around me sad things are happening to people.....specifically it seems that marriages are being attacked and people are losing loves ones. And these are strong couples who know God. You would never think that they would have problems.....but I guess everyone does.

So why them? Why not me? They seem stronger in their faith then me.....probably spend more time in the word and in prayer. Is that why they are having problems. They are being attacked and Satan is trying to discourage them? I always know I should be spending more time with God, but than I wonder if I will be put under attack. Maybe Satan is leaving me alone because there is nothing he needs to be worried about......hmm, probably not good. It is not good to live safely.

Wow, did this make any sense? I have all these thoughts bouncing in my head and sometimes they do not come out as clearly.

1 comment:

ShannaKay said...

makes perfect sense! i have those thoughts as well....i do however believe that Satan stays away (depression doesnt get to me as much) when im reading and praying in the word on a daily basis. my mind is so focused on him and not me that i dont think so negatively. Tough thing to do though....very tough.