Monday, August 25, 2008

It has been a busy last couple of weeks. I haven't been on the computer a ton, and I have not blogged in a while. A few reasons: I am trying to get to bed earlier, I am trying to keep up on house stuff, naps for the kids are not at the same time, and when I do get on the computer I do work stuff.

The new news in our house is that Sophia is walking. She decided to do this when my mom came to visit. It was nice that my mom could see that. It is so funny to see this little person walking.

In 2 weeks I am heading to Vegas for 4 days with a friend.........without the kids! I am so excited, yet extremely nervous about leaving my babies. It will be fun, but the reason for going is business. We are going to attended the ABC kids expo. Featuring tons of companies that sell baby products.

Alright, now I am cutting into my precious sleep time. Good night.

1 comment:

ShannaKay said...

walking! yeah :) the adventure begins :)